CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

What in the world???

Again and again, I say that this is the last time I will ever watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette....and again and again, I continue to be a closet watcher. lol  Well, after tonight, I am fed up!!  I just want there to be another Ryan and Trista and a happily ever after.  If this crazy twist is what it takes for there to be one, then so be it!  But, it's going to have to be someone really good or someone I am really, really interested in for me to watch this again!

Now, if the next Bachelorette is Jillian....I'll go ahead and say it, I'll definitely be tuning in!  I just love that girl!  What are your thoughts about the crazy finale tonight?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I just ran across your blog on the Frizzell Family blog and just wanted to stop by and say hey & Congrads!