CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Saturday Date Night Awesomeness!!!!

That's the best word I could think of to describe the Paisley Party concert Brandon and I went to last night!  It was GREAT!!!!  All the men did an excellent job entertaining the crowd and we had a great date night!  It'll probably be one of the last for a while. lol  

Darius and Dierks did a wonderful job as openers and I thoroughly enjoyed them both....although I don't think Harper did.  She moved around while Darius was singing, but then Dierks was super loud and she kicked....HARD....through most of his portion.  I was glad to see Brad Paisley come out, and obviously so was she because she calmed down tremendously after that.  lol

Here are a few pics from last night....You know the weather was very rainy yesterday...hence the flat hair!  Oh well....no one was there to see my hair anyways. lol