CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Get on your knees....

This family needs all the prayers they can get!
http://www.thetippingfamily.com/
I can not even begin to fathom what they must be going through. I ran across their blog just a few short days ago and they had just lost their first baby. She was pregnant with sextuplets and delivered one that did not make it. They thought she might deliver that one's twin, but, last I checked, she was doing better and they thought she'd be able to carry them all until hopefully 28 weeks............SHE LOST THEM ALL LAST NIGHT!!!!!!! I sincerely hope I never know what's she's going through, but I am going to thank God more tonight for my little healthy blessing and quit worrying about things that truly don't matter.
You never know when you may be the one needing the prayers...it only takes a minute to lift someone up in prayer and you never know who all needs just something so simple from us! I'm going to bed even more thankful than I was before....
xoxo

No comments: