CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Starting the third trimester....

Well, yesterday marks our 26th week of pregnancy, therefore we are officially in the third trimester!  YAY!!!  I promise, until recently, unless you knew I was pregnant, you seriously could not tell.  Well, it's getting to the point where you can, so, I decided to pull out the maternity clothes so that I will get some wear out of them.  

So, at church this morning, I totally looked pregnant, and I decided that we needed to start taking pics every Sunday to watch growth.  Well, I look super duper pregnant in these pictures.....LOL  Then, I put on comfy clothes to go to the in-laws, and nothing!  Couldn't even see little miss Harper hiding behind there. lol  

Here is our first official belly pic at 26 weeks......more to come weekly (hopefully....)!  

No comments: