CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The countdown is on.....

I just noticed today that we have less than 100 days til our due date! That is so hard to believe! It seems like just yesterday we were telling people we were pregnant...time really does fly! I want her to be completely healthy, but I can't wait for her to get here either! I really want to enjoy this time with Brandon before she gets here because I KNOW it will never be the same! Even though that's completely okay with us, it's kinda a bittersweet feeling too! It's getting to that scary point....where you begin to worry about labor, contractions, you know the fun stuff. But, then again, I also have a lot of fun stuff to keep me occupied too, such as maternity pictures (which I CAN NOT wait for), baby showers, getting her room/closet ready....fun, fun, fun!!! I can't wait! We are going to have the best time just playing with this little girl!
On another note, have you heard Darius Rucker's song "It Won't Be Like This for Long"? Oh my goodness....we heard part of it the other night at the concert and I have added it to my playlist. It's a real tear jerker...for me anyway! It is too sweet and I don't want time to go by so quickly when Miss Harper gets here...I want to enjoy and cherish every moment! Please help me remember this! Hope everyone is having a Happy St. Patrick's Day and Tuesday!
I'm off to bed early....these late night concerts are beginning to catch up with me!
xoxo

No comments: