CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

NKOTB + a best friend = a totally AWESOME girls' night out!

Monday night, my friend, Angela and I went to the Sommet Center to see the New Kids on the Block in concert....and IT WAS FAB-U-LOUS!!! MTV's America's Best Dance Crew, the Jabawockeez, opened for them and it was so amazing to see them in action, in person! GREAT! We were like 2 teenagers screaming at the tops of our lungs and having the time of our life. At first, we didn't know how the crowd would be, but it ended up being full....of women of course! I told Brandon it was so funny because we were like some of the youngest ones there. I have never seen them in concert and it was worth every penny! We had great seats and we had an even better time. This ticket was an early birthday gift from my husband and I don't think he could've gotten me anything that I would've enjoyed more! Here are a few pics from our fun night (I took TONS!) lol.....

Our awesome seats...A great friend to accompany me...The opening act...The men of the night...My favorite...lolTessa's favorite...hahahaThey know how to please a Tennessee crowd...The awesome ending to a perfect night...

Did I happen to mention what a great, fun time I had???  The pictures do not do it justice.  This was such a lively concert and I'm so glad I got to go!  Next to us was a mother/daughter duo and the mom was either sitting down or gone somewhere 90% of the time and Angela leaned over and said, "That'll be you and Harper the next time they come back!" hahaha:)  Too funny....except Harper will probably be the one sitting and her mom up singing every word!  Too much fun!  Hope everyone is having a great week!  xoxo

No comments: