CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yummy Favorites...

If you would like to help out a wonderful couple trying to adopt their first child, go here! They went through the whole process to adopt a little girl from Vietnam, and then Vietnam and the US cut off all cords! Huge bummer! Now, they are going for a second attempt to help a child in Ethiopia. I am a huge advocate for people who adopt....they are helping a child and expanding their family. What better blessing could anyone ask for?

So, if you have a few minutes to spare, jump on over to the Smith's blog and help them organize their fundraiser. I'll be going through my recipes tonight!  I'm sure all of your help will be greatly appreciated! 

xoxo, Kara C:

1 comment:

april said...

Thanks Kara! We're almost there for the 200 recipes...about 30 to go! I'm ready to see pictures from your baby shower :o)