CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Busy, busy, busy


That word definitely describes how the Fab Fuston family has been lately!  People keep calling it nesting, but my mom said it's called spring cleaning! LOL  Either way....it's not a whole lot of fun!  On Saturday, my parents came over and we took down every blind and curtain and they (mama, daddy, and Brandon) washed each individual slat, front and back, by hand!  I got to stay in the house and dust and clean up a little.  Needless to say, about five or six hours and several sponges and bottles of Spic N Span later, we were all pooped!!!  To top that off, we still aren't finished!  However, it is a work in progress.  We have hired someone who is coming TOMORROW (yay!) to clean our windows and screens and the lady who is going to be painting Harper's room and the laundry room will also probably be here TOMORROW!  So, we have a busy week ahead of us but it is so exciting for things to be getting done!

On another note, I start my weekly visits, ultrasounds, and non-stress tests tomorrow! FUN! FUN!  I really thought I would dread them worse than I do, but I am actually kind of looking forward to them....especially tomorrow....I haven't seen our sweet baby girl in forever it seems like!  They are also going to attempt to do the fetal echo again tomorrow.....so please say a little prayer that everything is okay and that Miss Harper cooperates!  Maybe she will...she has been super active here lately!  Also tomorrow, I am going to check about having a 4D ultrasound, so I'll be sure and post tomorrow afternoon on how everything goes.  I am soooooooooo excited!  I hope to have lots of pics to post when I get home tomorrow!

Lastly, I just wanted to say that I am super, duper excited because Harper's bedding should be here in less than two weeks!!  I can't wait to see how it turns out!!!  Her crib should be here by the end of the month also, so we are taking baby steps....but at least we are moving forward.  I just can't wait for everything to be all settled and organized and perfect....then it'll be time for her to arrive.  Such a blessing!  Hope everyone has a great week.....hope everyone is NOT having as hard of a time w/ their allergies as I am....one down-side to living in the nursery capitol of the world!! 

xoxo, Kara C:

No comments: