CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Whew....

My friend Angela and I went yesterday and started my baby registry.  We had soooo much fun, but I have to admit, it was a little overwhelming!  I was glad she went with me because I definitely needed another's girl's input.  I have a wonderful little baby shop in town that I visit often, too often according to Brandon :), and I had already picked out a few things there on Friday.  Below are a few odd items that I thought Miss Harper needed......

A pink princess potty/step stool that sings a royal tune when something goes in...

In this picture, I registered for the two-piece outfit, crumb catching bib, blanket, and I MUST have that piggy bank......I told Brandon that he could get that for Harper for V-day! lol

Also, I registered for this sweet turtle backpack.  I couldn't decide between the turtle and the cheerleader, but the bow in the turtle's hair sold me. lol  

There are many other things that I registered for that I can't wait for Harper to wear and use.  I got her 1st diaper bag monogrammed and the owner of the shop was so sweet (ironic, huh? :) and made me a burp cloth with her name on it and polka-dots.  I am soooooo excited for this child to get here.  But, I am ready to get the move on with the nursery and other things.....so much to do and so little time to do it!!!  xoxo  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just what this baby needs,
a potty that sings when she uses it!
good lord, you wouldn't be her mom would you? lol

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

my bedding was made by koryskradle on etsy. email me if you want to know more! my email is on my profile!