CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Matchy, matchy girls!!!

Have I mentioned how excited I am to be having a little girl? heehee :) Well, I have been dying to buy Harper and Madelyn a matching outfit to wear this summer. It's hard to find stuff that will look cute on a newborn and an 18 month old that doesn't look too baby-ish or too old. Well, I have found it! I was looking at Old Navy's new arrivals and ran up on this little sundress that I adore. A friend bought her daughters the peasant top w/ the same pattern and it is so pretty in person! So, this is going in Madelyn's Easter basket and Harper's um.....coming home basket? lol But, I can just see them wearing these to a horseshow or something with matching hairbows. And, of course, I had to buy the matching metallic sandals too! lol I bought the dresses on sale for $10 and the shoes for $8.50.....cute and cheap.....what more could a girl ask for? Just thought I 'd share....


No comments: