CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

After much searching and price matching, I have finally found someone to make Harper's bedding.  I have looked and looked more than one person should ever look and I finally found someone who would make it just like I want as cheap as I could buy the one that I....kinda.....liked!  Hopefully, I'm going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this set since I am picking each little part of it out!  I am so excited and relieved!  Also, I have almost decided on some other furniture as well that is much more afforadable than what I had been looking at.  I'm glad it's all beginning to come together!  I'll give you a little snipit of what's to come..............can you tell how excited I am??? :) =) :) =) :) =)

No comments: