CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My first piece of clothing....

All I wanted for Christmas was a sewing machine!!  A couple of my good friends sew, and I love seeing all the cool stuff they make.  My first priority was learning how to make pillowcase dresses....and look what I did.....

Of course, I had much help from my friends, but I did every part of the one on the right....I just had a personal assistant right by my side. lol  Everyone has to start somewhere though, right?  I was sooooo excited and I gave these to Madelyn for Valentine's day with a big pink and lime bow!  She looked so cute in them and they fit her perfectly!  I can't wait to make her and Harper little matching dresses!  

This week, I have been sewing on some of Brandon's work pants, and tonight I broke my first needle! lol  Oh well......I have, so far, thoroughly enjoyed my little Christmas present and hope to get some really good use out of it!

I'll keep you posted on my sewing process........xoxo

No comments: