CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ultrasound....

Tomorrow is the big day....AGAIN!  We go back tomorrow to make sure that Miss Harper Claire is for sure a girl.....if not, we'll have some bows to return and boy stuff to pull out. lol  Also, we will hopefully see all of her little parts this time.  I'm not going to drink too much caffeine before I go so maybe she'll cooperate a little more.  They are going to be looking for all the parts of her heart and brain and checking to get a clear picture of gender again!  I just know in my heart that it's a girl now....or at least I feel like it!  :)  Again, we could care less about gender, we just want to know for sure so everyone will leave us alone :) and not say, "So, it still could be a boy?"  That has been the most aggravating part!  I just want this baby to be healthy....I know that's what every pregnant woman hopes for and I am no different...... Also, another snow day wouldn't hurt either!  When they tell us for sure, I am going to want to do some more shopping! lol Thanks for remembering us in your prayers! xoxo

No comments: