CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

My Favorite time of the year....CHRISTMAS!!!

Well, as always, we were BUSY, BUSY, BUSY this year at Christmas time.  But, we loved every second of it, except I was sick part of the time.  It seems like I always get sick on either Thanksgiving or Christmas and this was the year for it to fall on Xmas.  But, I enjoyed myself anyways!  We, of course, got way too much and we also got a lot of neat things for the baby!  yay! I'm so excited.  

First, on Christmas eve, we went to my parents house for breakfast.  As you can see, we had a wonderful time....as did Madelyn! lol  She loves presents as much as we do! haha :)  But, we really enjoyed watching her and appreciating what God brought to our family.  She is such a blessing and we feel so fortunate to have her as our niece. 

Isn't she beautiful??? :)

The kitchen set from Aunt KK and Uncle B...

Ignore how I look!  I was sick, remember? lol  But I still love sweatshirts!

I love these 2 sets of blue eyes more than words can describe!  These 2 together make my heart melt!

These are solid cherry rocking chairs that my Mama and Daddy had made for their first home when they were married over 30 years ago.  They had them refinished and gave them to us for our nurseries.  I LOVE them!

First Christmas picture in their new house!

Rachel and Madelyn....there is not one picture where everyone is looking at the camera! lol


Emily and Rob in their matching hoodies....aren't they the sweetest little couple?

No comments: