CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The day my family's world changed.......

Today marks the day that our beautiful, precious, sweet niece was born!  She turns 1 today!!!  I can NOT believe it has already been a year.  She is more precious and loved than she will ever know.  After several years of waiting, my brother and sister-in-law finally received the gift they had longed for....and so did we.  We have gotten closer with our family and grown to love each other more since she came into this world!  I love her like she is my own and I'd do anything for this child!  I can't wait for our little girl to get here so they can be the best of friends. lol  

Dear Madelyn,

I hope you have the best first birthday that you could ever dream of.  My wish for you is that you'll always be happy and healthy and know how much you are loved and appreciated.  Always know that your family loves you no matter what and that we are here for you if you ever need anything.  You have brought so much love and joy to our family for the last year and I can't wait to watch you grow and change.  Please remember to always be a good little girl and we love you more than words can explain!  Happy 1st Birthday Sassy!  We love you!

Uncle B & Aunt KK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! I can't believe it has already been a year!