CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Snow sounds Super!!!!!!!

Well, who doesn't love some snow????  I know every teacher in the world probably LOVES it more than one person should. heehee  We got out of school Friday because of the frigid weather and then Monday was MLK day!  Now, we've gotten out TWO more days because of the snow!!!  I could stand to be off all week...it has been sooooo nice to sleep in and stay at home in my pj's all day!  What do I need to be doing??  Ummm....grading papers, paperwork for my evaluations, learning how to use my xmas present lol, etc.  There's plenty I should be doing, but I'd rather sit here in my big comfy chair and do nothing!  Hope everyone is enjoying this winter wonderful!  Stay Warm! xoxo

No comments: