CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

The Much Anticipated Master's Graduation!

I started going back to school in January 08 to work toward my Master's degree.  Never did I think I would finish in a year....but I did it!  It was not easy, however, and without Brandon and my parents, I just don't know if I could've made it through.  It also really helped that I was going through this experience with some great friends...so big thanks to you too!  Well, after a hard year of classes and homework, I graduated with my Master's of Arts degree in Instructional Leadership on December 13, 2008!  I was very proud of this accomplishment....I always wanted to get my master's, but I don't know that I ever really thought it would be a reality!  It was great but I am soooooo glad that it is behind me!

No comments: