CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm obsessed.....


When everyone at school was going crazy over this book, I said I'd never read a stupid book about vampires.  Well, guess what???  I decided I would give it a try, and I am totally ADDICTED!  It is really soooooo good!  Even though I kinda already know what will happen, I have to finish reading the series.  If you haven't broken down and read it yet, go ahead.  You'll love it and it totally consumes you in the storyline!  You forget it's about vampires and totally fall in love with them.  lol 

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I didn't know you had a blog. I love this series! I'm actually going to go back and reread it. I think I read it in such a hurry, I missed some important parts.