CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Part 1 of my extra special post....2 days late!

So, I am finding it extremely difficult these days to get anything accomplished on a schedule or as planned.  WELL, Wednesday was our anniversary and a special day for our little lady as well.  So, here's part 1 of my special post and I'll get part 2 up soon...eventually...whenever I can! lol

Part of my Wednesday was a bittersweet day for one reason...We are so thankful and blessed to have this angel in our lives; BUT has it really been a month already?!?  I can already tell that time is going to go by waaayyyy too quickly....WAY too quickly!  But, on the other hand, we are so, so fortunate to have such a beautiful, healthy baby girl on our hands.  She is really beginning to fill out and stay awake more so that's a lot of fun.However, that also means that I've had to get creative. She has to go where I go....SO she hangs out in her swing while I shower and get ready, and for the first time.....she hung out in her bouncy seat while I cooked dinner.  I don't know if she was super crazy about it but she did really well.   We are finally getting in a little routine and getting the hang of things and it is such a nice feeling. :)

Well, she is bathed and ready and now it's my turn. lol We are headed to shop a little and have dinner for our anniversary!  So, I'll try to get my part 2 up soon.

Happy one month baby girl!  Momma & Daddy love you more than we could've ever imagined!  You have brought us more happiness in the past month than we ever knew possible!  hugs & kisses,,,,muah! C:

xoxo, Kara 

1 comment:

Annette said...

Gosh she has really changed. Tuff has already changed and started filling out more to. I hope you had a great anniversary (did I spell that right?)