CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Everything you've always wanted to know.....LOL =)

ABC's of me....

A-Age: 25

B-Bed Size: Queen

C-Chore you hate:  Dusting

D-Dogs Name: Buster

E-Essential start t0 your day item: shower and Diet Coke

F-Favorite Color: Ooooh...I have a bunch....brown, pink, yellow, purple....the list could go on and on

G-Gold or Silver: Real jewelry-white gold, costume jewelry-either!

H-Height: about 5'10

I-Instrument you play: haha funny

J-Job Title: 8th grade English teacher

K-kids: 1 newborn, Harper  

L-Living Arrangements: with the hubs and daughter

M-Moms name: Wadene

N-Nickname: Depends who you ask...Sissy, Hun, KK...I answer to pretty much anything. lol

O-Overnight hospital stay besides birth: tonsils in 5th grade and delivering a baby most recently

P-Pet Peeve: Ugh!  Where do I start....I, also, am very OCD and a perfectionist....let's see....I don't like liars, cheaters, people who live beyond their means and think they are better than others, gossipers, DUSTY furniture, a messy house, disrespectful children,....again the list could go on and on.

Q-Quote from a movie: "No one puts Baby in the corner" from Dirty Dancing...my fave!!!!

R-Right or left handed: Right

S-Siblings: One brother, Ryan

T-Time you wake up: Which time? LOL  My schedule prior to Harper was around 6 during school and whenever I felt like it during breaks.  These days I am up around 11:30, then around 3, and back up somewhere between 6:30 and 7:30.  But, hey, I'm not complaining!

U-Underwear: Yes, please!  The bigger the better! ha:)

V-Vegetables I dislike: Turnip greens, beets, broccoli, cauliflower, and several others

W-What makes you run late: These days....baby! LOL  But, usually, oversleeping and working around the house instead of getting ready!

X-Xrays: Oh goodness....all over!  Head, back, chest, jaw, knee, foot, teeth....

Y-Yummy food you make: Omelette, corn pudding, brownies, meat loaf, goulash, chicken cordon bleu, ....I don't know....I cook what we like!  So we are biased! lol

Z-Zoo Animal: Giraffe

I tag Andrea, April, Amber, Lana, Emily, LeAnne, Paula W, and anyone else who wants to participate!

No comments: