CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

What a relief!!!

Oh my goodness....I feel so much better after these past two days!  First of all, both of these necessities arrived on Wednesday and my super sweet hubbie had them all assembled and ready to show me as soon as I walked in the door yesterday.

I picked these out when we first found out that we were pregnant because I thought they would go well for a boy or a girl.  They definitely looked boyish in these pics, but they are really more feminine in person.  They have smaller khaki/creamy colored flowers within the brown pinwheels....they are so nice!  And, you know she is going to have a bow on her head and a pink blanket in there with her at all times, so people shouldn't get confused! LOL

Then guess what came today???  OUR BEDDING!!!!

I can not tell you how happy this makes me.  I had it custom made by a lady I found on etsy through another blogger, and I designed the whole set.  It has been a little bit of an issue getting it here, but it was well worth the wait!  It is so cute and girly and I just can't wait to see how everything comes together....we have already came a long way.  When finished, I'm going to post before and after pics of her room.  You'll be shocked at how much it's changed.  Oh, and I'm saving bedding pics until I can put it on the crib and show it off better!  Stay tuned for those the beginning of next week......

Also, our crib will be ready to be picked up on Monday.  But, I have a dr's appt, so either Brandon will have to go and get it by himself, or we will go together on Tuesday.  So, I'll probably post pics that night. LOL  Here's a peek at our crib.....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it too!  Again, I can't wait to see it in person w/ all our girly stuff!I feel so much better today!  Like I have mentioned, I am an organizer and a planner and it's been killing me that things weren't getting done quickly and in the way I would have them done.  However, these past few days have made me one happy camper!  Now, all we need is a baby!  Brandon said tonight that reality is kicking in and that she's going to be here before we know it.......sooooooooooo exciting and soooooooo scary!  

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week!  I am so glad tomorrow is Friday, and we have a busy weekend ahead of us!  So, check back for updated pics!  Have a great weekend!

xoxo, Kara C:

5 comments:

Annette said...

Love the stroller/carseat and pack n play. Can't wait to see the bedding with the crib. Love the crib too.

Tabetha said...

Loves it! Harper will be so adorable.

*e* said...

:) Can't wait for picture AND her to get here!! ALmost a month!

Anonymous said...

We just ordered the SAME car seat/stroller for Tuff Saturday! :) LOVE IT! Also, your pregnancy photos are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!

LaceyBuchanan said...

Can't wait to see Harper! The 3d images are so neat! Love the attitude!