CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Looking forward....

Who else can NOT wait to see the Twilight sequel?  Now, let me remind you, I swore I'd never watch or read any of this series, and I am so, so, so sucked in to this phenomenon!!!  Now, I will admit, I was so glad that I read the books before I watched the movie, because the movie was disappointing.  I really hope this one is better!  And, I might just be in line w/ the kiddos and tweens waiting to watch this on opening night....that is if I can find a babysitter!  ha:) Just kidding, just kidding!!!  There's no way I'd leave my baby to go to the movies at midnight, but I will have to see it!  

Hope everyone is having a good week!  We had plans to go away for the weekend, but considering I started having contractions Tuesday night, my dr. said that I probably needed to stay close to home, rest, and drink plenty of fluids....fun! fun!  Oh well...it's getting close to that time!  We only have 2 days and 2 hours left with kiddos this school year and I am so ready to be at home and await the arrival of Miss Harper.  Hope everyone has had a Happy Thursday!

xoxo, Kara C:   

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Unfortunately, I have heard that New Moon will be even less like its book than Twilight was, but who knows?! I have already made up my mind that New Moon will be rented for a buck because I was so disappointed with Twilight. We shall see...

You have to post if you do see it!