CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Helping around the house

So, during Thanksgiving Break, I noticed that I must not be the only one spoiling my precious baby girl! :) Of course I love to think she just wants her momma all the time, and I totally enjoy every second of it by the way! BUT, I noticed that someone must be holding her a lot of the time. I spent a lot of my week playing and singing and feeding and changing diapers....LOVE IT ALL...but I couldn't sit her down for 2 seconds and leave the room, or she would start fussing. All I had to do was walk back in and she'd smile.....so that's how I know she's getting spoiled somewhere else as well! ha:)

At one point, I HAD to do some laundry. I had laid it all out the night before into seperate piles so I could jump right in the next morning....well....Harper had different plans. She wanted mommy to sit right beside her entertaining her. And, while I'd be glad to do that every single second of every single day, I had to get some stuff done. So, I had to improvise....
Look closely....

Yep, she just sat right there until I could get just a few things accomplished. Don't worry...she didn't stay there but just a few minutes...but at least I was able to get some things out and put some things in to the dryer. I took these small tasks for granted before she came along!

Then, there was another day throughout the week when I just felt horrible. Harper and I didn't do a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g all day long. We stayed in our jammies and just played and laid around all day. At one point, I was making funny noises, and she just kept cracking up! This laugh just totally melts my heart and makes everything in the world okay....