CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Making my heart melt...

All of you mommas out there know that it's the smallest things that make your heart melt. I have a hard time leaving my baby to go to work...e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y!!!!! Seriously!!!! But, it does make coming home that much better. However, I've also noticed that NOTHING gets done when I get home....no papers are graded, no bills are paid, no cleaning gets done...it's pitiful really! ha:) I do the laundry, but that's about it other than just picking up from time to time!

But, this is what I do instead......

Hadn't everyone rather do that than silly chores! ha:)

Please excuse the way I look...but I had to share the cuteness with everyone! And yes, she IS that happy all the time!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

xoxo, Kara C:

No comments: