CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

WHEW!!!


I believe this picture speaks for itself...this week has been exhausting, overwhelming, emotional....lots of things!  I am so out of the groove of things, and I feel completely out of my element!  BUT, I do feel like I am kind of getting back into somewhat of a routine, which is nice.  I am pretty sure I always feel this way at the beginning of a new school year, but I guess this year is really throwing me for a loop with all of the new responsibilities at home.

However, I do find myself rushing home in the afternoons to sit and do nothing but this...Harper is getting so big and I just can't believe it's been 2 months already!  Where has the time gone?  (fyi....I'm going to do her 2 month post soon!)  But, she is just the sweetest thing EVER!  She has been so good lately.  She sleeps all night, and last night she slept for 11 hours!!!  She is so bright eyed and in such a good mood during the day, and then at night she is so sweet and cuddly.  But, you might as well just keep a look out at your watch, around 8-ish, she turns into a pumpkin! ha:)  She starts fussing, wants her bottles, and wants to go to bed!  I LOVE IT!  Most nights, after she goes to sleep, I just sit and hold her for a while.....I know it won't be long until she's running around everywhere and I just wanna get my snuggle time while I can! :(

We go for her 2 month check-up this Tuesday and I can't wait to see how much she weighs and how long she is.....I can wait for all the shots though!  UGH!  She has to get like 6 different immunizations on Tuesday and I'll probably be crying right along with her!

BUT...as for our weekend...we had so much fun!  We did our usual dinner out with my parents on Friday night and our family trip to Wal-Mart!  Then, Harper and I spent the night with my parents so they could spend some time with her and because Brandon had to get up early to go work on our fair booth!  We had such a good little day on Saturday.  Harper, my mom, and I just sat around in our pj's and did nothing!  Well, we did a lot of things, but it was just so nice to hang around the house.  Then, Saturday night, we went to eat dinner at our best little friendies house and then went to the Pioneer Pep-Rally in town!  Here are the girls ready to go cheer on WC!Annabella was so excited to see baby Harper and give her the present she bought her when she was on vacation!  She made her a Build-A-Bear and it was a little bunny rabbit with bows on her ears and little shorts and a tank!  SOOOOO precious.....but the cutest thing......she gave her a birth certification to go with it and she named it Hopper!!!!  How cute is that?  That's what it sounds like when she says Harper!  She is just adorable! 

After eating, we left to go to the pep-rally to kick off the football season.  They usually do this downtown and everyone tailgates, but this year, it was held at the middle school.  Since I had never been before, I didn't really know what to expect, but it was really good.  It didn't last very long, but the cheerleaders and pioneerettes all looked great and it just got me in the mood for games!  And, we got to see a lot of people we haven't seen since Harper was born, so it was nice!  Here's Harper with her favorite little cheerleader...It was so HOT Saturday, but luckily, it cooled off a little that night.  Harper was so good and she just looked around at everything!  I'm so blessed! :)

Well, I just wanted everyone to know that we were all still alive...just tired and busy! ha!  But, my baby has been in the bed for an hour, so I'm off to lay down beside her!  I'll try to do better this week and not wait sooo long to post!  I'll definitely let you all know her stats on Tuesday after we go to the dr.  Hope everyone has a great week! 

xoxo, Kara C:

2 comments:

Brandie said...

You guys were so cute at the pep rally! It was good to see you.

*e* said...

She's getting so big!! I may come up some weekend soon! When will you be around?!