CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

2 posts in one day....wow!

People have asked me why I haven't done my normal monthly post about Harper at two months...well, she didn't exactly cooperate when I tried to take her picture! lol  I tried on several different occasions around her two month birth day and she was just having NO part of it...Then, one night as she was ready to go to bed, I finally got a half-way decent picture of her.  Oh, doesn't that just figure...lolOh well....I'll take it anyway I can get it! ha:)

Also, as I was looking back over past posts, I realized that there was a question I never answered.  Aunt Randi asked a hard question on my 100th post about how Harper has blessed our life the most....she would ask a hard question like that! :) lol  Well, I'll spare you the next 24 hours, because I could give you countless ways of how we are blessed.  Mainly, I would have to say that it's brought Brandon and I closer and made us fall in love with each other all over again.  It's made us realize how great the Lord is....even though we knew this before, we actually see his greatness everyday in her.  We are so happy and thrilled to know that we can have a healthy baby and I can carry them and have a healthy pregnancy.  This may sound trivial to some, but it's a luxury we weren't sure that we'd ever know!  Being a diabetic, my biggest fear was not being able to have children...and now I know I can!  Also, we went into this with totally open minds...we knew we'd probably want more children, but we took it one day at a time.  We didn't know how things were going to go, but they went great....so there will be more little Fustons running around one day, hopefully!  We are blessed way beyond what we deserve and we just thank the Lord for giving us the life we have!

xoxo, Kara C: 

1 comment:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Kara, I love your name. You have a beautiful baby girl. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Have a great week. Many Blessings,