CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy Brandon!

My sweetie-pie turned the big 33 this month! Since he doesn't like to make a big hoop-lah (like my word?) about his birthday, I decided to just have a few people meet us at a local restaurant where we usually go every weekend anyway. It worked out p-e-r-f-e-c-t-l-y and he was definitely surprised. We didn't make a big deal about it and I thought it turned out so nice.
Since he is a volunteer firefighter, I decided to let that be the theme of his cake. It was between that or a tractor, but I figured he'd had a lot of tractor cakes in his lifetime. The cake was AWESOME!! I told her I needed one to feed 15....and I think it would've fed 40! ha:) It was so perfect and tasty, and it was cheap too....that's always a plus! Everyone kept saying how they thought it was a toy firetruck and they had no idea it was a cake! Of course the girls kept wanting to get as close as possible to the cake so they could keep their eyes on it...

And, we decided to pose for a family picture only to realize we had our niece! ha:) And, then looked what else was going on in the picture......I about laughed myself to death when I saw this picture....I was afraid her mom might kill me for posting it, but it was too difficult to resist! Priceless, right?

As Madelyn was leaving, she was loving on me, so we decided to pose for another family picture...brother and sister....

And then we tried to get one of Harper with her best little friendie, Annabella, but Harper was totally over it! She wanted down! And NOW! ha:)
It ended up being a really fun night and we were so thankful everyone came out to celebrate his birthday. We truly have the best friends and family anyone could ask for! Happy birthday, honey! Hope you had a great one!

1 comment:

tatum said...

what a COOL cake!!!