CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaaack!

Yes really...I'm back! I had decided that I wasn't going to blog anymore because I feel like it takes time away from Harper. But then I realized that I missed it...and the only 2 readers that kept up w/ us missed us too! ha! But, most of all, I miss having our life scrapbooked to look back on one day! I can't tell you how many times I've gone through the archives to find something...like how much Harper weighed at 3 months! Now, I'm sad that I missed the last few months of her first year. But I'm back....and I'm ready to blog!

I don't know that I'll go back and try to blog about everything I skipped, but I'll definitely be hitting the highlights....especially her big birthday bash!

I'm happy to be back and I hope there are still a few people who check on us...and maybe more will start once we get back in the swing of things! I can't lie...I've been busy and having lots of fun during my blogging break (of 6 months! ha!) but I'm ready to share!!! So check back daily for the next few days! I promise not to disappoint!

xoxo, Kara C:

3 comments:

Tabetha said...

I am glad you are back. :) I know I need to get to blogging myslef.

Unknown said...

I am glad you are back, too!

Bethany Wiseman said...

I'm so glad you are back!!! I love reading your sweet blog!!!